Policies on the Wiki
- DO NOT spam pages and blogs with nonsense, emotes or links.
- DO NOT make any multiple account on this wiki.
- DO NOT harrass or offend others.
- DO NOT use vulgar language or swear.
- NO spamming (this includes repeatedly posting emotes, posts or links).
- NO swearing or use vulgar language.
- NO requests for becoming a staff member on chat. You must earn it.
- NO harassing other users. This includes asking for ages/names, and mocking them.
- DO NOT overuse capitals. This is considered yelling and it is considered rude. Using it once in a sentence to add impact is fine.
- DO NOT act like a mod if there is already a staff member in chat. Only act like mod when you have permission from staff.
- DO NOT disobey staff in chat. They will always have the final say. The staff can be identified by a gold star next to their name.
- ALWAYS take the interest of other users over yours. If it is obvious that the rest of the chat does not appreciate what you are doing, then stop.
- NO links to any inapropriate sites or pictures.
- DO NOT ask to be in the story. There is a forum for that.
- NO ads for blogs or another wiki.
- DO NOT role play.
Staff can take 3 actions to you if you break the rules:
- Warning = Staff will warn you for your action
- Kicking = This means to get booted from chat. You can return to chat afterwards. If you get kicked 3 times a day, you will get banned.
- Banning = You will be kicked from the chat and unable to return for a particular length of time depending on what you did. The lengths go as followed:
- 2 Hours (Spamming)
- 24 Hours (Spamming)
- 3 Days (Spamming/Swearing)
- 1 Week (Swearing/Abuse/Harassment)
- 1 Month (Severe Swearing/Abuse/Harassment)
- PermaBan/Forever/Chat Disable (Doing all of the above constantly, after being warned)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.